BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Putting off homework



It is 9:26 p.m and I have so much homework that is do tomorrow for one class and a huge test on arteries and veins on Thursday and I have never felt so under prepared. Instead of studying, I'm writing a blog. How did this happen?? I'm finding anything that I can do distract me from what I realllllly should be doing. My mind can't seem to focus lately and it's frustrating me. Perhaps Adam Lambert will show me the light. :) I'm posting pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with my blog but I felt I needed to spice things up a bit since my background is a lovely but boring, tan. :)


1 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

I did the same thing when I was in school. I did anything to keep me from studying. Good luck on your test....You'll do great!